Monday, August 3, 2009

Cow Cake

What has started out as making cakes for my kids with a few baby showers thrown in and once in a blue moon wedding cakes is turing into a little more now! I love making cakes and love sharing my cakes on here or on my facebook.

So imagine my surprise when fellow classmates are sending me messages via facebook wanting cakes! If you remember, I made this cupcake cake last month for a classmate's daughter. ($1.50 per cupcake)

And then the beginning of last week I got another request, from a lady who goes to storytime with us and graduated with my brother, wanting a cake for her soon to be 8yr old daughter. Ally, the little girl, wanted a cow holding flowers with a butterfly on it's head on her cake.

Here is what I came up with: (Images are different coloring pages that I pieced together. )
11x15 sheet cake for $40.00

1 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

The cake turned out darling, Amber! Love your OCL ornament card, too!