Monday, August 3, 2009

Sneak peek and Our Craft Lounge blog!

I am finally here with a sneak peek of one of the 31 brand new sets that Our Craft Lounge is coming out with!

I used Jolly Ornaments to make my first Christmas card for this year! (Only 99 million Christmas cards left to go! lol) I love Christmas and these ornaments are too sweet. There are also a handful of sentiments that come with the set along with more ornaments.

The ornaments are popped up over themselves with faux black layer. And the squares themselves are on dimensions. Glitter gel pen was used on the ornaments to give some sparkle. The saying also has a faux layer. The gold ribbon is from last year's Christmas ribbon at Joanns.. got it on clearance for pennies after Christmas!

Jolly Ornaments - Our Craft Lounge, DCVW Christmas MatStack, Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red, Black, Gold ribbon, pop dots, glitter gel pen

Thank you for being waiting for me today. I promise I will be on tomorrow!

Now head over to the BRAND NEW (and exciting) OUR CRAFT LOUNGE BLOG!!! yes, Our Craft Lounge now has a blog and on it you will find a links to all the sneak peeks going on today and throughout the rest of the week! Enjoy and don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see what new set I am sneaking!

5 comments:

Pam said...

So pretty Amber, love those ornaments!

Memories of Time said...

Sweet! Love all the different ornaments! Thanks babe!!

Kendra said...

Cute, cute, cute! So glad you were able to play today after all! Great job!

Randi said...

Beautiful! I love the layout!! Great idea for these ornaments!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous Amber! Love the glitzy gold ribbon!

I so admire your giving spirit! You are amazing! Hope you get to stamp some more soon! {{hugs}}