Thursday, November 20, 2014

Noel

Well it is time for another challenge over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week Maryann Einam continues as our challenge hostess for the month.

Maryann has asked us to create a card using photos, photo stamps etc.

Well I don’t have any photo stamps and my printer is out of ink so I can’t print any photos. What to do? I decided to share a Christmas card I made back in 1996! Since I have 4 kids, I decided to take a picture of them each holding a letter that would then spell out Noel.

Noelajh copy

Easy you say? Sure, if you didn’t have a 9 month old holding the letter L wanting to eat it! lol

JordenL1 Only took a handful of shots of her to get the one I used on the card!

Stamped snowflakes in the background and used matching ribbon and cardstock to finish off my card.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

 
        Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fun holiday card, Amber!! I am certain it is treasured by friends and family members who received it! So very cute!

Liz Williams said...

Okay, Amber this was a fabulous idea for the 4. Now sometime when all that equipment is back in operation, you need to make us the 2014 update on this. That would be so fun to see.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulous holiday card....a blast from the past

Sabrina said...

I came back a couple of times to try to comment on this - and then life got busy. I'm glad you shared it even though it's an older card! It was fun to see.