Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy first day of Fall

sketchfallajh

Happy Fall!! Today is the first day of Fall for us and I am so in the mood for Fall. Pumpkins, Apple Cider, Fall Colors, Hoodies, Bonfires, Hayrides, Boots and the list goes on.

It is also time for another Cornish Heritage Farms Blog challenge! This week’s challenge is hosted by Frances. She has a sketch for us.

CHF62sketch

I used Pumpkin Wheelbarrow digital stamp for my card. Decided to use watercolor pencils to color the image. Did a little out of the box cutting and added some leaf brads. Thought I had the sketch in my head but when I started to do my post, I saw that I forgot to layer my sentiment. Oops!!

sketchfallajh

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)
Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CHF62. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Amber Hillman
  • Ann Marie Saunders
  • Irit Shalom
  • Kelly Santi
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Maureen Russell
  • Steph Ackerman
  • Since it is the first day of Fall, thought I’d share some Pumpkin goodies that I have made lately with you. Recipes can be found by clicking the titles.

    pumpkinstrueselmuffin
                          Pumpkin Streusel Muffin

    pumpkinspicedounuts
                               Pumpkin Spice Donuts


              
                Thanks for stopping by!


                           Amber

    1 comments:

    cre8nart said...

    Love what you did with the sketch, Amber! Everything blends beautifully for an outstanding Fall card!
    P.S. Your pumpkin treats look yummy!