Thursday, June 5, 2014

A look back at NCC May Release

balletajh

Today we are taking a look back at our NCC May release. I used Ballet for my card.

Stamped the ballet shoes on acetate with white ink. Stamped the sentiment and cut it out with Spellbinder circle and layered with Spellbinder scallop circle.

balletajh

For lots more May release inspiration,
check out what my fellow Coasters created for you!

Julie * Lori * Lisa * Sandee * Amber * Sabrina * Robin


   
     Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh, this is so different!! Love the see through aspect! So pretty!

Dawn said...

cool idea with the acetate! pretty!

Angella D. Crockett said...

I love your clear card!! I have never made one of these before....thanks for the inspiration! Beautiful job!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Amber! I love the white on acetate. SO cool!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

How cool! I've never made a clear card either! Love the white on the clear!

Kelley said...

So pretty, Amber! What a fabulous idea! I will have to try one of these sometime!