Thursday, May 8, 2014

CCEE1419 Bare Feet Gift

barefeetajh1copy

Time for another CCEE Stampers challenge! Apparently today is “no socks day” …. so for the challenge today, use an image that has bare feet.

I made a tag, well a couple of tags to use on my teacher appreciation gift for today. (This week is teacher appreciation week so I have been taking or sending in little gifts each day for the elementary teachers my two youngest have. Monday’s gift was an empty drinkable milk bottle filled with smarties and a sharpie with a tag saying “Thanks for helping me become a sharpie and smarties”, Tuesday’s was a pack of cards I have made, Wednesday was a Red Velvet Cupcake iced to look like a rose placed in a little pot, and today’s is….)

barefeettagajh
I used a clipart image and colored it in with copics. Printed both the image and the saying together. When cutting them, did a little out of the box with the lady.

barefeetajh1copy

The sundae is an ice cream glass (hubby found them at Goodwill for me for .79 cents!), filled with Bath beads/salts (in a clear baggie so they can reuse the glass), topped with a Body Puff. Now you can use a straw but I found the pink razors at the Dollar General store that worked perfectly with the size of my glasses!

The “cherry” on top is suppose to be a red bath bead but those are so hard to find! Last year when I made these, I used a cherry hard candy for the top but forgot to buy them this year. So I rolled up a pink pipe cleaner for my cherry this time.

Don’t forget to stop by the CCEE blog to see what the rest of the gals have made with bare feet!


       Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

you make the most fabulous teacher gifts, Amber!! this tag is amazing with the present!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulously fun gift for teachers ending the school year!! Super cool!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I wish I was a teacher in YOUR school.....What a special way to show appreciation...with gifts from the he'art'

fabulous work, Amber

KSL said...

Amber:

What a beautiful name. I always read your blog but did not know how to post a comment. I looked for the way since I wanted to tell you the sundae tag and gift to which it is attached are cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

Thanks

Marina . . . from far Africa.

Sabrina said...

What a great gift, Amber. And how super that the CCEE challenge worked so well for the tags! I was sure my "girl in a bath" image had bare feet - but when I checked it, you couldn't see any feet at all. So I had to go to plan B. I'm glad that you had just the sort of image I was imagining using - so perfect for the challenge.