Thursday, February 20, 2014

2 Corinthians 5:17

buttefly

This week over at CCEE Stampers, Vicki would to see some delft tile.  A tutorial can be found on Splitcoaststampers here.

I used New Creature by Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps  for my card. Used distress inks to stamp in and two shades of distress inks to sponge the card.

buttefly

Want to see what the other gals created? Then make sure you check out the CCEE Stampers blog for their cards and links to their blogs.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Very pretty in this color. I love the verse with the butterflies, Amber!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, I like the butterflies and the sentiment.

Sabrina said...

A butterfly is so perfect to go with that Scripture, Amber. I like that you didn't stick with the blue that so many of us did, too :D. Your warm browns are just lovely.