Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

amberbradscopy

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week the challenge is to include brads or eyelets on your card.

But first I want to show you something. I babysit 3 yr old twins once a week so I’m putting my earnings towards fixing up my craft area and this is what I have bought so far. organizing
Hopefully soon I’ll have more pictures to show you of my new stamp area!!I’m so excited to start getting it all organize and have a space that is totally mine!

Now on to my card for today. I used  Love Birds and colored with copics. I went with heart brads on the side of my card and some stickles.

amberbradscopy

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC187.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.


            Thanks for stopping by!


                            Amber

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Perfect brads to use for these love birds! How exciting to be renovating the stamping space-- maybe you can give me some ideas for my cluttered area!!

Terstamper said...

So cute! I also have those storage organizers in my craft room too. I bought them when they were 50% and also sometimes with an extra 20% off sale items.

Ter ;)