Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MyGrafico #75– Color Challenge

mykidsajh

If you are looking for my sneak peek Our Craft Lounge post, You can find it here as you DON’T want to miss it!

So this week at MyGrafico we got to play with Cupcake Cuties - Autumn Tags and Borders & the Give Thanks Autumn Elements. Our challenge was a Color challenge in of course Autumn Colors.

My layout came from JessicaSprague.com. I used digi paper Falling for Autumn Paper Pack by Cupcake Cuties and the Autumn Tags (the leaf borders).

mykidsajh

Obviously these pictures are from a while back as my baby is now 4 yrs old! lol  I left the area under Grateful blank for now as I don’t know what journaling if any I want to put there.

So have you enjoyed seeing what I have made using MyGrafico’s images? How would you like to be on the team? Now is your chance!

MyGrafico Design Team Call 2011

        
            Thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

5 comments:

Dawn said...

darling page!!!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

this pages is super! love it!

DtsArt said...

your layout is lovely

Lynn's Place said...

What a sweet LO tfs

Unknown said...

Amber, your layout is priceless.