Saturday, November 20, 2010

Inspiration Challenge 259

kittyplayiajhcopy
I used the IC259 challenge for my card today. We were to pick something from the Plaid Pony Vintage site and I went with The Calico Cat. 734ginghamdoglg The colors and of course the cat inspired me.

I used Kitten Play from InStyle Stamps. Colored with copics and prismacolor pencils/blended with odorless mineral spirits. Added some sparkles to the butterfly, ball and collar. Image was cutout completely and then added to a scallop spellbinder. Tis on dimensions. Martha Stewart border punch used and design paper by DCWV The Pet Stack. Added some square bling in the corner.  Layout comes from Queen Kat Designs Gallery.

kittyplayiajhcopy


          Thanks for stopping by!

                  Amber

1 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Ah, what a cute little kitty! And the dp ties in perfectly, great job!