Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sickie with a late card and Sale link!

Last week my kids had the cold and it was only a matter of time that I got it. Guess what? I got it!! Boy has it hit me hard from Wend on. Of course it didn't help that I was outside on a field trip Wend morning when it was cold. (more on that in a seperate post)

So anyways Wend is Sketch day on SCS. I always try to do the sketch. I did do it but the cold hit me so hard that I just now have the energy to upload it!!

I used Jolly Ornaments from Our Craft Lounge along with the ornament cuttlebug folder. I added Champagne Mist (shimmer paint) to the cuttlebug piece and to the individual ornaments. Scalloped square punch was used on the green and Christmas Matstack for the design paper. A simple quick Christmas card that would be perfect for mass production.


I used Helmar's Adhesive Runner to hold my card together. I'll have to admit, I've been using it more then my ATG gun!! And guess what? Helmar is having a sale on the runners! So run over to Helmar USA Design Team and see how you can get your hands on some. Wholesale inquiries are welcomed!


Photobucket

0 comments: