Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Boot Scootin’ Day

Ambersbrownpinkajh

Miss me? I have kids down since mid last week with a nasty cold. It hits them fast and strong but I am back this week with some cards and a fun review (look for it this week).

It’s Wednesday which means it is time for another Paper Pretties challenge. It’s a color challenge this week and one of my favorite combos…. Brown and Pink.

I used Howdy Girlfriend Sophia for my card. Decided to paper piece her entire outfit including her boots and hat. Design paper is retired SU paper. And I actually had a pink button in my stash that I attached with some thin twine!

Ambersbrownpinkajh

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC285.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.


 
        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

0 comments: