Thursday, November 21, 2013

Glitter, glitter, glitter

GlitterEmbossedajhcopy

Is this week over yet? Kids have been getting sick, babysitting kids have been getting sick.. it’s everywhere! I’m ready for it to be over!

But it is only Thursday which means it is time for another CCEE challenge. This week it is all about embossing and glitter.

I used the new set from North Coast Creations, Santa Claws. Colored the cat with copics and the rest of the image I used Stickles and Smooches. Besides embossing the image in black, I also embossed the background layer and then sanded the paper. Added some bling to the bottom to finish off the card.

GlitterEmbossedajhcopy

Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the DT has done with embossing and glitter over at the CCEE Stampers blog and please join in the challenge. We would love to see your cards.

 

        Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Such a cute image, Amber! I love the way you colored that kitty, and the glitter is wonderful!! Hope you are all feeling better ASAP!

Sabrina said...

I hope everyone gets better soon and you have a better weekend than the week was!!
What a sweet and festive sparkly kitty, Amber - all your Stickles looks just fabulous. I like the slight whitewash texture in your sanded and embossed panel, too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute cat.....love the nontraditional colors

Vicky Gould said...

I'm so glad I came back to check your card, Amber. It is just adorable. Your coloring is spot on!!