Friday, November 15, 2013

NCC Release and News

KittenPawsajh


I am excited to announce that I am now a part of the North Coast Creations Design Team! And with that little announcement, on to the next announcement which is Welcome to the North Coast Creations November New Releases! Two new sets are being released for your stamping pleasure and I am happy to share them and some cards with you today. Continue reading below to see how you could win a NCC Gift Certificate.

Here are the stamp sets I used:

King of the Road          King of the Road

My first card uses Santa Claws. Colored him with copics and used white gel pen on the circles and on the ribbon. Also used some silver smooch on the ribbon. Used some silver Flower Soft on the hat.

KittenPawsajh
Next I have two cards using Santa Paws. My first card is a tent card. Colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. Sliver pen used on the snowflake. Spellbinder used to cut out the oval and layer. Sentiment stamped inside and some bling added. All cardstock and design paper was sponged with distress ink.

doggiepawsajhcopy

When I first saw this set I had an idea that I hoped would work. With the help of the ODBD Window Die, my card became a reality.

                          window_dies_2

Used brick embossing folder for my background and sanded the cardstock down to give the ‘wall’ a weathered look. Stamped and masked the branch,  colored the ornament with prismacolor pencil Magenta and used a white gel pen on the snowflake. Dog is colored with copics and cut out completely and popped up.  ODBD Window Die actually has acetate behind it to make it look like a real window.
Nov.15threleaseajhcopy

We will be choosing 2 winners who will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store for stamps just for commenting on our Design Team cards! You have until November 17, 2013 at 10:00PM EST to make a comment on each of our designers blog posts. Our 2 random winners will be announced on the North Coast Creations Blog on November 18, 2013.

Make sure you stop and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. You won’t be sorry.

Lisa * Dawn * Julie * Amber  that’s me!  * Lori * Cindy


         Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Both of your cards are beautiful, I love the colours that you have used on both of your cards. They are both perfect in their own ways. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Patty said...

Super cute cards!! Love the coloring & the papers you used!

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome to the NCC Team Amber! Wonderful cards using the new sets, love the added papers and designs! The dog looks so sweet looking into the window!

Rachel Brooks said...

Especially love your window card - another reminder of things my poor brain doesn't think about creating! Thanks for helping me think outside the box!

lisa808 said...

Congratulations! Super cards.

Merrily Schulz said...

Love them all.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi, Amber!! Baked any fabulous muffins lately?! :)
Congrats on the DT gig for NCC.....woo hoo!!! All of your projects are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!! HUGS!!!

Nancy E said...

Amber, I love your cards!

D- said...

Congrats!
Love your cards. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Dawn said...

Welcome to the team!
cute,cute,cute! great idea on using the window!!!

Barbara H said...

Especially like the bright colors you chose on your cat card. Just really like these stamps, ideal for my "paw friends," thanks for sharing.

Kelley said...

Cute cards, Amber!! I think we need to do some baking sets for you!! LoL!!Love your kitty card!! Thanks for joining us!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are so cute, Amber! I love the colors and papers and the window card and easel fold are just super.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

What fun cards and such an excellent job on coloring and sketches. Welcome aboard the NCC DT!