Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

evening2

Happy New Year! Even if I’m a few hours late, it’s still the first day of the new year, right? Hope you rang it in in a fun and safe way. As for me, I decided I would try a new way to ring it in by being sick! I was the life of the non-existent party last night. lol Anyways I wanted to let you know we are still alive since my last post was right before a “blizzard” was suppose to hit. Just thought I’d share a few of the pictures I went out and took that day as tomorrow starts another year of card posting. (and if you haven’t noticed, I have added two new buttons on the side to two design teams I am a part of this New Year!)

Looking over into the neighbor’s yard.backyard10a

Looking up the road during the blizzard.
drive12ish3

Looking down the creek behind our house.
drive12ish5

My “Christmas” tree in the front.
frontyard10

My son in front of our snow spattered fence.
Benjamin

All lite up at night.
evening

Another cool shot from the front of our house.
evening2

All in all we probably got close to 9 inches! (These were all taken with my Christmas gift, a Canon Rebel t3i!)


          Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

0 comments: