Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas/New Year inspired

ChristmasFeet

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas yesterday! As you can see from the above picture, my kids were excited to get footie pjs (a tradition to get pjs on Christmas Eve in our house).

Well it is time for the last Paper Pretties challenge this year!  Hard to believe the end of the year is upon us! Quick side not, sorry I didn’t post about last week’s challenge. I have had someone sick every day since Friday before last and of course I was trying to work on Christmas presents and take care of sick people and make Christmas cards! So far I am the only one not to have gotten it (how, I don’t know!).

But back to the challenge… Happy New Year Inspired. I used Holiday Cheers I for my card. Colored with copics, added some cuttlebug background and pulled out some ribbon.

Ambernewyearinspiredajhcopy

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC238.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.


So I got a Canon Rebel t3i just in time for Christmas. Thought I’d share a few of my favorite shots I took during the Christmas time.

Christmas tree'12

christmasevepic

DogKisses

Christmas'12a

sunrise12-23-12

winter12c


Time to go hanker down as we are under a blizzard warning that is to be starting during the night and going on throughout the day into early Thursday morning. I can’t wait as I love snow and we haven’t had enough.

 

           Thanks for stopping by!

                         Amber

1 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the New Year's card. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes. You can enter multiple times also. Please enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess