Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A perfect day


It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is to try a new technique.

I found something on Pinterest that I hadn’t seen before so I decided to give it a try. It calls for Gesso but I don’t have any so I used white paint. (gotta get some gesso just to have!)  It also calls for watercolor crayons but I used watercolor pencils.

So here is my Cuttlebug Watercolor Wash with a Twist. I used a sentiment from Paper Pretties Birthday Sentiment set. Added some bling and some ribbon to finish off my card.


ambersnewtechniqueajh1 copy



How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC198.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.


         Thanks for stopping by!

                       Amber

1 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Elegant spin on this technique and a perfect way to add texture for these beautiful die cuts and sentiment!