Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St.Patrick’s Day

stpaddyteachergift


Happy St.Patrick’s Day to those of you that celebrate it. We don’t really celebrate in our household but to wear green.

Yesterday at school it was Spirit Day and they were to wear green for St.Patrick’s Day. Of course I had to put a shamrock in little one’s hair.

Shamrockhair Now I had done it the night before right when she got out of the tub and it looked so much better. I didn’t get it wet enough this time around but it still worked. (and yes, she is wearing a green shirt under her jacket).

Now we couldn’t leave out the teachers, could we? I found the below idea on Pinterest and knew I had to do it. So I took a walk around the Dollar Tree and found all the below items. Typed up the saying in Photoshop how I wanted it and sent them off to school with the kids. Think the teachers were really surprised but what can I say? My kids have great teachers and deserve some pampering.

stpaddyteachergift



             Thanks for stopping by!

                          Amber

1 comments:

Dawn said...

how fun is that!!! hair turned out cute!