Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A day late

springb

Yesterday was the start of a new challenge over at Paper and Such with the theme being Spring/Easter cards. I didn’t have my card ready as I was over come with a migraine which has now turned into a nasty cold!  

I had this card in mind but in so much pain that I couldn’t even spend 20 mins to put it together! My heart goes out to those who suffer daily with the migraines.

I used copcis and colored my image. Added a faux layer of black and then layered in the yellow again.

springtimeajhcopy

These look like they just came from my flower beds! As the picture below shows what I have growing right now!

springb


So come join us over at Paper and Such and play along. We can’t wait to see your Easter/Spring cards.

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

1 comments:

Kim S said...

Your layers and your colors are absolutely stunning!