Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Birthday Fishes

redfishajhcopy

So this week over at the Paper Pretties blog, the challenge is a color challenge. No problem you say? Well the colors are….. white plus ONE other color! Just ONE other color! Yeah, I had a moment of freaking out before I took a deep breath and dove in.

I used Fish Wishes by Paper Pretties and picked red as my one color. I picked red as I wanted to use the Red Sea Glass by Mudd Puddles. Found some red design paper and went to work. Layout is this week’s sketch363 over at SCS.

 

redfishajhcopy 

Hope to see your white + one color card over at the Paper Pretties blog!

  
           Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

1 comments:

Zingaro Skoolie said...

I have never seen the product or technique you used for the red bubbles - can you elaborate?