Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Craft Lounge sneaks

dreamstakeflightajhcopy

of Valentine sets! I’m excited to share with you today and tomorrow some fun sets. Don’t forget all comments on both posts will be in the drawing for blog candy that ends on Friday at 3am eastern! You can Shop Here for Our Craft Lounge sets.

Today I am sneaking a peek of Love is in the Air. I used the little hot air balloon and highlighted it with a red copic. I cut the sentiment apart so I could stamp it on two lines.

dreamstakeflightajhcopy


I love this set and if I hadn’t of had a sick kid this week,  I would have made another card with the other images so you’ll just have to keep coming back to see when I make a card with the other images.

Here are the other ladies that are showing sneaks today and tomorrow:

OCL Blog
Kendra Wietstock
Lori Tecler
Tammie Edgerton
Broni Holcombe
Debbie Fisher
Carolyn King
Lori Barnett
Debbie Corbari
Lisa Eisner
Stephanie Serrano
Amber Hillman
Meredith Winston
Joy Stagg 
Michelle Pearson
Dawn Barrett
Melissa Cash
Latrice Murphy
Deb Felts



        Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

29 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Adorable! Hope your little one feels better soon!

Gina said...

Sorry to hear about the sick little one. Mine is just back to school today, which gives me time to hop. Lovely card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

sorry to hear about your sick little one! I love your tall card and the balloons in black.

Cassie said...

Sorry your little one is sick :( Fantastic CAS card, Amber :D

Deb said...

So cute, Amber! Love the long, tall design! Sorry your little sweetie is sick...two of the three of us are sick too, so here's hoping that we ALL feel better!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Kendra said...

Fun card! I love the layout.

dawnmercedes said...

oh!!! Love the high flying card!

Michelle Pearson said...

fun card! love the white space! :)

Broni said...

Love the tall card, Amber! And I love how you used the balloon as a set of 3. Hope your little one is well soon!

Carolyn King said...

love your tall card! Perfect!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love the sparkly string/ribbon you used. Hopefully the little one will be better soon!

AShu93 said...

Very pretty card & it looks simple too.

Melissa said...

Love your card Amber! I really like the tall orientation you used for this card. Sorry to hear of your sick little one.

Unknown said...

wow, what a great and clean card. Love that image you used.

Stampin2day said...

This card is adorable. I love the sentiment! Hope your little one is on the mend :o).

sharon g said...

I'm loving red, black and white these days..

B. Poteraj said...

I like the simplicity.

lisa808 said...

Cute card. Hope the little one is better.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh Amber!!! This is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!! Great layout girl!!

Love it!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love the card, Amber...hope your little one is feeling better!

Tam
One Happy Stamper
OCL DT

Lori said...

Great clean and simple design, Amber. Hope your sick little one's on the mend soon!

Candy Slabaugh said...

Very clean & elegant look! Nice!

zehra said...

Lovely card

Carol said...

Great projects! I love seeing all the new sets in action!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Gale said...

Beautiful CAS card.
Hope the little one is better soon.

Dori Shelton said...

Great way to showcase this adorable set. Love the simplicity of it. Hope the little one is better :(

Joan V said...

I love your card and that it is tall. It goes along with the balloons. Thanks for sharing.

Lillian Child said...

The black and red combination is SO lovely on your card creation!