Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Christmas card

snowcardajhcopy

It’s the 2nd Tuesday of the month so that means it is time for a Paper and Such challenge! Are you done with your Christmas cards? I know I’m not so that is why today’s challenge is perfect for me as it is quick last minute Christmas Cards. Keep it CAS and get to stamping.

I used Snow Folks and used just a few of the snowflakes stamped in silver and versamark. My base is green but my camera doesn’t like to take green too well. I love how this turned out and how fast it would be to make a bunch of these and I’d be all done with my Christmas cards! (don’t know why I insist on making every single one of the 299 cards different!) 

Little twine added to it and there you have a CAS Christmas card that you can whip out in no time flat. (well after you choose your colors)

snowcardajhcopy

 

So come join us with your CAS Christmas cards (I need more ideas!) over at the Paper and Such blog.

          
             Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love this - the dash of red twine is so fun against the deep greens and grays

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Loveeeeeeeeee that baker's twine Amber!! Sweet!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith