Monday, November 21, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

WarmWinterwishesajhcopy

I had a few small minutes that I was able to whip up a card for the TLC352 which was to which to Make it snow and it also worked for this week’s CAS145 which was Christmas/winter too! Layout is an old SC239.

I used Winter Wishes from Our Craft Lounge. One of my favorite new winter scenes from them. Think it’s one of my favorite cause I love snow. Oh, can’t wait  for that white fluffy stuff to start falling from the sky!!

I love the image so much that I don’t like to add much to it but some Sugar Sparkly Fluff and a little bit of blue copic. Used blue and silver papers along with metallic silver ink for the sentiment and a ribbon.

WarmWinterwishesajhcopy

 


             Thanks for stopping by!


                          Amber

0 comments: