Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What? No Color?!!


SnowFolkscoldajhcopy

So this week over at Paper and Such, the challenge is NO COLOR! yes, you heard me right. No color! Just stamp your image and go. Now the cardstock, design paper etc can have color.. just not your image.

Well since it is getting that time of year and of course my Christmas cards aren’t done, I decided to use Snow Folks for my card. (plus it’s easy not to feel like I HAVE to color it! Even though I did have to tie my hands back as they wanted to color his scarf and hat!)

Stamped the snowflakes in versamark on the background and the sentiment in silver.

 

SnowFolkscoldajhcopy

 

So ready to take on the challenge? Well then head over to the Paper and Such blog and join in! Can’t wait to see what you do.



           Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

0 comments: