Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tic Tac… CREATE!

I'mtellingyouajhcopy

So this weeks challenge over at Paper and Such is Tic Tac Toe. Your mission if you choose to take it on is to create a card using the following to get tic tac toe:

ribbon fabric button
flower design paper twine
lace brads felt


Using Just Sayin’, I created a CAS card. My “tic tac toe” is the first column down…ribbon, flower, lace.  (or I could have gone diagonal for ribbon, design paper, felt as my ribbon is felt! hmmmm wonder if I  can get bonus points for this now?)

Kept with pink and cream with a pop of green from the felt ribbon that is layered onto lace (May Arts). A pink flower from my stash with a sparkly brad in the middle. Colored the butterfly in the sentiment to match my paper.

Now I’m on a Christmas mood kick (no, I haven’t started many cards yet but want to) so I used some Christmas design paper for my background! Smile You’d never know if I hadn’t have said something!

I'mtellingyouajhcopy

This is also for the following challenges:

Pile it on – Layers
Lollipop Crafts – Use brads/eyelets
Crafty Catz – Ribbon
Stamp Something – Anything Goes
DYSU challenge blog – Texture
Crafting Misfit – Show n Tell
My Mum’s Craft shop- Lots of layers

thanks for stopping by!

Amber

12 comments:

Shelby said...

Love the sentiment and your design is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at MMCS for our layer it up challenge! Hope you'll join us again

Shelby

Alanna said...

Super cute card and I love the tic tac toe idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

scrap joanny said...

very clean and elegant wow Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts. hugs Joanna

Denise said...

Very stylish card and I love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our ribbon theme.

carol said...

super card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

Chris said...

flowers and lacey edges, a perfect combo. thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
fabulous colour theme, I love the ribbons and the image is adorable its just perfect for our Challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #99 Ribbons,

I hope you can join us again next week

I have some new Calorie free candy if you are interested

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Tenny Kusuma said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge. Tenny.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your layering and the cool felt ribbon. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week.

Unknown said...

So cute and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Texture Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

conference bags said...

Yesterday I bought same flower 's from my nearest work place shop and just searching on it what to do with it, I stayed here and found a great idea.