Friday, July 29, 2011

Orange, Green, Yellow..Oh my!

Begladajh

So this week’s challenge over at Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi is a color challenge. A color challenge of orange, green & yellow. Oh, my! This one had me stumped for some reason so I used the scripture from the Hummingbird with Scripture Digital set.

Cuttlebugg’d my yellow background, border punched the orange that went under the green stripe. (yes that is green even though it looks gray!) Added some primas with silver brads and some rick rack to finish off the card.

Begladajh

3 comments:

Sandy said...

The is so beautiful with the cuttlebugged background, rick rack, flowers....just gorgeous!

Margo said...

I love the bold colour combo, and the embossing!

merrymstamper said...

Love your card! the embossing adds alot of rich texture to an already beautiful card.