Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What? No copics?!!!

amberspencilcopy

So the challenge this week over at Paper Pretties is to use no markers what so ever!! I think Heather really wants us to go crazy! lol But really I started out with prismacolor pencils as I (at that time) didn’t care for copics and would never ever buy any. yeah, well… what is that saying? Never say never? lol

So for today I reverted back to my neglected prismacolor pencils and used odorless mineral spirits to blend them. I used Life is Good Cooper and paper pieced his shirt and pants. Stamped the sand castle twice and added the top layer with glue dots to give some dimension. The design paper is DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack.

amberspencilcopy

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

1 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful card! Your coloring is awesome and I love the paper you used! Fabulous job!