Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend cards

DinoGiajhcopy

My mojo has be playing hide and seek with me this past week so I decided to take a little “time off” from DT work and just make a few cards just for fun.  

I pulled out Dino Mite by Our Craft Lounge and Basic Grey Archaic paper and went to work. Embossed the saying in the corner and put image on dimensions.

DinoGiajhcopy

For my second card I decided to do the FS over at SCS yesterday. Kept the layout the same but changed the colors and images. I used Star’s Slumber Party also by Our Craft Lounge. Found the blue piece already cuttlebug’d and cut it out with Spellbinders.

Birthdaycupcakesajhcopy


After ‘playing’ I am now in the mood to make more cards but of course this week is getting ready for our County Fair which starts this coming weekend! When will life settle down so I can just create, create, create?

On another note…. COMING SOON….some awesome BLOG CANDY!!! (and if you are my friend on Facebook, you should know what I’m talking about as I have mentioned it in my statuses the last few days!!)  I can’t wait!!


       Thanks for stopping by,

                Amber

0 comments: