Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Start of something new

AH BooBandaid pg1

Well I did it! I’ve made a Digital Scrapbooking Team, A-Manda Creations! And today I can show you two pages using her newest kit that was just released today!

Boo Boo’s and Bandaids is now available at A-Manda Creations! This set is perfecto for those boo boo pictures you have and have always wanted to scrap OR think totally out of the box as I am going to show you.

I used pictures from our recent 6th grade field trip to the Henry Ford Museum with the Boo Boo’s and Bandaids kit!!

AH BooBandaid pg1

Here is page two with some different elements.

AH BooBandaid pg2

Don’t forget to stop by A-Manda Creations to see what the rest of the team did with the kit.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

0 comments: