Friday, May 20, 2011

CAS with buttons

buttonwingscopy

That is the Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi challenge this week. A CAS card with a button but I used 3 buttons Winking smile 

I used Isaiah 40:31 digital Stamp for my card. Used two different design papers and 3 brown buttons at the bottom. Sponged the digital stamp with distress ink after using a Spellbinder Nestie on it. I love how this turned out and can’t wait to send it to someone who needs lifting.

buttonwingscopy

 

I am off for the day on a field trip with my daughter’s 6th grade class to the Henry Ford Museum. Wouldn’t be so bad except it is a 3 hr drive for us and we have to leave at 6 am!! Yawn!!!  But I can’t wait to come back and share pictures with you all!!


           Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card, my favorite scripture!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Amber. Love the verse! :o)

Unknown said...

Wonderful CAS style and scripture!