Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Irish Blessing for you

AmbersMay18thcard

It’s Wend. and you know what that means.. challenge time over at the Paper Pretties Blog. This week we are challenged to use flowers on our card so come play with us.

I used Irish Blessings by Paper Pretties for my card. I wanted to keep my card pretty clean but still have it pop some so I used some black bling swirls and a Martha Stewart border punch on the black layer. Sponged around the saying with the same color as the cardstock to give it some depth. Added a big flower to the side with a little bling in the middle.  I took my layout from the CardMaker’s SketchBook.

AmbersMay18thcard

I really love how this card came all together. Come back later on to see why I am not posting as much.

 

           Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

4 comments:

Chris said...

your flourish is gorgeous, makes a great looking card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

WOW Amber...I love this! The colors are fabby and that bling is devine! Perfect combination of elements to creat a beautiful card!

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, I love your flowers and black accents - so pretty! :)

Taylor said...

This is so wonderful, Amber!