Saturday, April 9, 2011

Such a Feather brain

AmberSaturdaycardajhcopy

I have a sneak peek to show you from Paper Pretties! Paper Pretties will be releasing 4 brand new stamp sets which will be available in the Paper Pretties store on Wednesday 13th April. You can see a sneak of each set on the Paper Pretties Blog each day till the 13th.

For today I am showing Return of Cluck. This is such a fun and cute set and I couldn’t resist doing the chick in pink. I used copics and blender pen to color her. Balloon has crystal effects on it and is out of the box.

AmberSaturdaycardajhcopy

Inside of the card featuring one of the other sentiments in the set:

bdayInsideajhcopy

It also for the Inspiration challenge279 where I used the colors of the third picture Stef posted for us. Layout is this weeks Sketch challenge over at SCS.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love the pink chickie and the out of the box balloon, it's a fabulous card.

Alaine said...

I love her colored in pink. Little pink peeps is what it reminds me of! so cute.

cardmaking bird said...

I love this Amber! Such a fun, fab card. Hugs, Marie xx