Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Paper Pretties sneak peek!

AmberMondaycardajhcopy

Day 3 of sneak peeks for Paper Pretties and I’m back to share a card with you using “Fun Quotes” that will be available at the Paper Pretties Boutique starting 7AM EST Wednesday 12 AM EST13th April. Also don’t forget to join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 13th April, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.


I kept my card pretty clean so as to show off the quote. Hard to tell the color but I sponged with purple and the bottom half is purple. Black bow, bling and layer help set off the card. Spellbinder circle was used for my shape.

AmberMondaycardajhcopy


             Thanks for stopping by!


                          Amber

3 comments:

Chris said...

those little black cystals look great on your card.

AShu93 said...

What a great saying! Love the card.

Carla said...

Love the sentiment!! Great card, too.