Friday, April 8, 2011

OCL60 - Two for Tea

Tea42ajhcopy

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another challenge over at The Lounge.    Photo Inspiration is the challenge for the week of April 8th and here is the photo:

OCL60-blog-pic

I combined the OCL challenge with the F4A59 challenge of Embedded Embossing. I used the set Tea Time from Our Craft Lounge.

I wanted to keep a white base like the cake and just add some color to the card. Used the Swiss Dot cuttlebug folder and a border punch for the scallop edging. Colored only the flowers with copics and added sparkly black pen to the middles. The tea cups are up on dimensions.  I have such a hard time not layering that I had to add a layer behind the white when I was all done with the layout.

Tea42ajhcopy




                Thanks for stopping by!


                           Amber

1 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Love this adorable card! Love the popped up tea cups and that swiss dot background. Totally FAB girl!