Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Lord is my strength…

Strengthajh4-5

Yesterday it was my turn to post on the Sweet ‘n Sassy blog. Today I am sharing the card I made for that post. I was inspired by Taylor’s card here and had to make one close to hers.

I used the set Praise the Lord and used only the sentiment from it. Use design paper from My Mind’s Eye and added a ribbon and some brads.

Strengthajh4-5

Also for the following challenges:

Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
Clearly iStamp - Clean and Simple
Drunken Stampers - Sponge worthy

            
         Thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

4 comments:

Lou Mac said...

What a stunning card - I love the shades of blue and that bow is just perfect!!

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Monochromatic' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Debs said...

Gorgeous card. The Design Papers are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cassie said...

What a gorgeous CAS card, Amber Joy! I love that verse! So glad you joined us for CIC25 :D

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing in our Clearly Inspired challenge!