Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Paper Pretties Release Blog Hop

AmberValentine9thcardcopy

Welcome to Paper Pretties Release Blog Hop. I am your first stop coming straight from Paper Pretties Blog.  It is also Wednesday so that means it is also a Paper Pretties challenge. Today’s challenge is to use Valentine colors. 

I went with shades of pinks and white/vanilla and used the Irish Blessing set. Design paper is from Scribble Scrabble. The cardstock I stamped on is from ColorCore and is their WhiteWash collection. After I stamped the sentiment and used a nestie on it, I took sand paper to the cardstock to bring out the color from the back. I added some pink buttons, pink bling, pink flourish and a vanilla ribbon. Also used a Martha Stewart border punch and layered it on the colored side of the ColorCore that I used for the sentiment.

AmberValentine9thcardcopy

Now head on over to Cammy’s to see what she has in store for you.

This is also for the following challenges:

MyGrafico – Anything Goes
Bugaboo Stamps – Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Card – Buttons

   
              Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

12 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful card and that sentiment makes me smile!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!

ribenaruby said...

Love the style of your card, thanks for sharing! Ruby x

Delia said...

Beautiful card!!

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! I so love this pink confection!

Stay warm up there, Amber!

~Bev

Lisa R. said...

Love the flourish die cut. I haven't used any yet in my creations. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pam Varnell said...

Very nice Amber. Love it.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is pinkalicious!

Chris said...

the pink is wonderful, much prettier than green.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I love this saying! Great card!

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful card! love the sentiment! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

sgc said...

I think cards with just a sentiment are so hard to make--but you sure did a fine job! Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Challenge.