Sunday, February 13, 2011

You are treasured

treasuredajhcopy

Whew! What a week I had last week. So busy baking cookies and cupcakes for Valentine parties that I wasn’t sure if I’d get to play in Sweet ‘n Sassy’s Love is in the Air Blog Hop!   But today’s  Featured Stamper210 inspired me to create a card this afternoon for the blog hop!   

I cased this card of Willow01. I used Bethany Sends Her Love, a new digi just released by Sweet ‘n Sassy. Used copics to color and nestibilaties to cut out the two layers plus a Martha Stewart border punch on the strip.  The sentiment comes from Birds & Roses also by Sweet ‘n Sassy.  Image panel is on 1/4” dimensions.

treasuredajhcopy
supplies: digi Bethany Sends Her Love, Birds & Roses both by Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps, white/black cardstock, copics, ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, Nesties, dimensions


            Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet card!

Janice M said...

Cute! I like the mostly B&W look of your card.

Carol L said...

such a sweet card using that new image! I just love the sentiment you added - beautiful fonts!