Monday, February 7, 2011

Another sneak peek from Paper Pretties

Amber7thcardcopy

I have another sneak peek for you from Paper Pretties. Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties blog to see all the other sneak peeks. Today I am sneaking “Oh Baby”.

Colored image with copics, cut out using deckle scissors and did a little out of the box too. Cut out sentiment with Nesties and sponged while still on. Rick rack is May Arts Olive Green and can also be found at Paper Pretties. Design paper is DCWV Nana’s Nursery Baby Boy. Green rhinestones are added to the corners.

Amber7thcardcopy
supplies: Oh Baby – Paper Pretties, copics, Nesties, deckle scissors, rhinestones, rick rack, DCWV Nana’s Nursery baby boy design paper, black cardstock, green cardstock


          Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

3 comments:

Starla said...

Cute image!

Chris said...

I'm still stuck on the cake in the first post, I can't think of anything else, I know I should say something nice about this card but all I can think about is how much I want a piece of that cake.

Delia said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design and your color chose!! TFS