Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sweet Baby

SweetBabyajh copy

Yesterday’s Sketch over at SCS was a fun one. Here is just one card I made using SC314.

I used Our Craft Lounge’s Tree-mendous Love set. Colored the image with copics and added Lime Green stickles to the hearts. Cut it out of the box and layered it a few times with the bottom layer being a spellbinder nestie. I even stamped one of the sentiments on the strip that I used the Martha Stewart border punch on. Used the baby cuttlebug folder for the background and the bow easy to make my triple loop bow. Some pearl bling in the corners. Design paper is DCWV Nana’s Nursery.


SweetBabyajh copy

Our Craft Lounge is having a Guest Designer call right now! Check out this thread on SCS for all the info you need. Good luck!


          Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

5 comments:

Broni said...

This is so, so sweet Amber!!

Starla said...

This is really cute!! I love your bow!

Kathy Jones said...

Awwww....how totally DARLING is this!!! Love the colours and detailing and that giraffe is too cute!!!

AShu93 said...

Such a pretty card. I like the color combo you used.

I also think this is the stamp set I won from your blog, so I'll have to try this idea!

Judy Rozema said...

I love this little giraffe! One of my fav OCL sets (duh!). Super cute colors!