Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge

lovebugsketchajhcopy

Well today starts the “official” beginning of the new Paper Pretties Design Team. Wednesday is also the day that Paper Pretties holds their challenge over at their blog.  Our challenge this week is a sketch:

PWC135-Sketch

I used Paper Pretties Love Bugs set. Colored with copics and prismacolor pencils that were blended with odorless mineral spirits. I used an oval coluzzle to cut out my shape, making the image out of the box. The design paper is Paper Studio Mirabelle. Added some brads on the sides and with the sentiment. Both the image and sentiment are on Helmar Zapdots to give dimension.

lovebugsketchajhcopy


Head over to Paper Pretties blog to see what the rest of the design team has done with the sketch and enter yourself! Can’t wait to see your creations.


          Thanks for stopping by!

      
                    Amber

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute

artish said...

he's such a gentleman(bug)!
wonderful job matching colors!

Danni said...

Such a sweet card!!

Javablustamper said...

This is SUPER sweet Amber!! I LOVE it!! Those colors are GREAT!


ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Amber!!

Unknown said...

aw, how cute, Amber! I'm so happy to be on the Pretties team with you!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Way too cute and so totally adorable Amber, I have this thing for insects . . . LOL! I especially love anything with wings, including these sweet ladybugs!

Chris said...

Who'd ever have thought I'd be telling someone how cute their bugs are? Well, they are adorable.
I saw in your more recent posts that all the kiddies are up chucking and doing sick things. I hope they get better soon. I hate having a sick kid. I feel so helpless.