Friday, January 28, 2011

I love coloring

nighttimeajhcopy

A few weeks ago I got some goodies from Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium, the cheapest place so far I have found for copics! See what I added to my poor little collection of 21 copics:

copics 
Aren’t they beautiful? 31 more shades which brings my total up to 52 colors! woohoo 

This weekend is CHA out in LA. My mom is lucky enough to be going while I’m stuck here at home. So to try to keep my mind off of all the fun she is having, I sat down last night and colored and colored and colored some digi images. Okay, who am I kidding? I’m bawling cause I didn’t get to go! lol 

It’s my day to post over at the Sweet ‘n Sassy blog so I thought I’d show you the card I posted there:

LoveYouLotsajhcopy
Isn’t he cute? This is Jacob loves Reading and the sentiment is from Birds and Roses. The background is really a hunter green but I couldn’t get the color to turn out in the pictures.

And since I had colored last night, I happened to have an image that fit in with the Free For All 49 – Warm Fuzzies (warm colors and something fuzzy on it). All I had to do was add some Sparkly Fluff to the blanket and slippers which I had already planned on doing.  This is Bedtime Molly also from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps.  The design paper is from Dream Street.

nighttimeajhcopy

Close up of the Sparkly Fluff:
nighttimecloseupajhcopy

If you have noticed my little banner at the top.. my birthday is coming very soon and I have something fun that I will be having for blog candy! Check back this weekend.


       Thanks for stopping by!

    
                 Amber

1 comments:

Korin said...

Precious cards, Amber! I think all of us non-CHA goers should have a huge virtual party :).