Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A good book is like a good friend…

Goodbookajhcopy

This week over at Paper Pretties blog, the challenge is sewing… faux or real. I usually do faux sewing but this time I decided to do real.

I used Story Time Sophia, colored her with copics and cut her out completely. I sewed on the purple sections and added some black rhinestones. The panel that holds the image is up on dimensions as is Sophia. I used DCWV Once Upon A Time.. notice the paper in the background.. it is a “story”. My layout comes from a previous Paper Pretties sketch.


Goodbookajhcopy

Want to play? Head over to the Paper Pretties blog for all the details.

 

       Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

4 comments:

artish said...

i love that you used a page of text in your card....so clever!

Pam Varnell said...

I LOVE this Amber. Love how you made her a floor to lay on. Simply gorgeous.

Chris said...

I love purple, I can't seem to get it to photograph well, and it looks great on your card.

The Mama Monkey said...

Love how you used sewing just on the panels! I am so sewing challenged!