Tuesday, December 21, 2010

XOXOXOXOXO

casValentinesajh

So I made this card yesterday for the TLC 304 – Sewing (faux or real), IC263 & FS202. And darn it it fits today’s CC (black/red/white with option of hearts) but since you aren’t suppose to use an old card for a challenge, I’m going to have to make a new one for the CC but am thinking I’m going to combine it with the SC tomorrow so you’ll have to wait till then to see it.

I colored in the heart with copics and prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. Added some black brads to it. The “XOXO” is only that long but I stamped it multiple times to get my squiggly line. Added some faux stitching around it and the ribbon. I also added another layer of cardstock. Here is the card I cased and Don Cherry’s jacket I used for inspiration.

casValentinesajh

Stamps are from Our Craft Lounge called Notes of Love.

Supplies: Notes of Love, copics, prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, brads, fine point marker, ribbon, white/black cardstock


          Thanks for stopping by

                  and

            Merry Christmas!!

                  
                   Amber

3 comments:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Love the Xs and Os. So cute!

AShu93 said...

That's hardly a Don Cherry plaid - lol! Let's see you case this one :)

AShu93 said...

Oops forgot the link:
http://doncherryjacketwatch.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/grapes-goes-grape/