Wednesday, December 22, 2010

True Love

TrueLoveajhcopy

I was still up when the SC312 was posted. It seemed like a simple sketch that I decided to make a card real fast while I watched November Christmas.  I went with the colors black/red/white because that was the CC302 this week. The dessert option was to use hearts.

I used True Love by Our Craft Lounge, using just the sentiment True Love from the set. There is a heart image right after the sentiment but I covered it up with a heart brad. I then added a heart lock and key underneath using a black brad to secure it. The black layer is actually faux and the entire layer is on dimensions. I remembered I had heart ribbon in my stash and found it to use for the middle strip. The black layer is cuttlebug’d with the bird folder instead of hearts!

TrueLoveajhcopy

supplies: True Love – Our Craft Lounge, black/red/white cardstock, shimmer pieces, brads, dimensions, cuttlebug, ribbon

           Thanks for stopping by

                       and

              Merry Christmas!

    

                          Amber

1 comments:

Tammylee said...

Very cute Amber!