Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One of those Days…

Oneofthosedaysajhcopy

I enjoyed the sketch so much over at SCS that I had to do another card. And since I just got my Paper Pretties DT (design team) packet yesterday, I couldn’t resist using a set.

When I saw this set, One of those Days, it cracked me up (no pun intended) so I had to use it for the sketch. Used copics and prismacolor pencils (blended with odorless mineral spirits) to color image, faux black layer and attached with pop-up glue dots. Used DCWV Amber Autumn design paper, Martha Stewart border punch and brads to finish off the card.

Oneofthosedaysajhcopy

Supplies: One of those days – Paper Pretties, DCWV Amber Autumn, black/white paper, brads, Martha Stewart border punch, glue dots, copics, prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, black marker

    
            Thanks for stopping by

                        and

               Merry Christmas!

     
                             Amber