Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MyGrafico #76–Girly Girl

hotairballoonajhcopy

This week at MyGrafico, we were to make a girly girl card using Blackleaf Studio's Unicorn Digi's!  I love unicorns but I also love hot air balloons so I had to go with that image for my card.

I used copics and prismacolor pencils to color my balloon. I wanted to add something to my balloon so I stitched some ribbon roses on my balloon over the flowers that are already there. Sponged on some clouds and added a big bow on the side. I love how this card turned out.

hotairballoonajhcopy


       
          Thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

4 comments:

Tammylee said...

Wow Amber,

This turne dout great~ Your bow is beautiful~

Tammylee

Michelle said...

I really like how your card turned out. The ribbon is great. My bows never turn out as good as yours is.

Lynn's Place said...

very cute tfs

Unknown said...

Love your card this week. The bow is great.