Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog Candy on Black Friday!

So were you one of the crazies (and I say that with love) that stood in line forever to get that one item you just had to have? 

Not me!! I stayed nice and cozy in my bed and don’t plan on going anywhere today.

So how would you like to win a stamp set? I just happened to win a Ribbons with a Cause from Kitchen Sink and since it is the season of giving, I am regifting it to you!

Ribbons-with-a-Cause-w-sample

Just leave me a comment and I’ll choose some lucky someone to receive Ribbons with a Cause. Be sure your email is in your comment so I can contact you.


       Thanks for stopping by
          
           andHappy Shopping!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Wow! What an awesome giveaway! I would love to win this set, as I make cards for cancer patients quite frequently. Thanks for the chance.
*smiles*
debbi
hockman1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Monica-FC said...

what a cool giveaway. love your card with the christmas song. so neat to use that.

Monica-FC said...

whoops forgot my email. here it is.

moroni_44484@yahoo.comthanks again. Monica