Friday, October 29, 2010

Playing Catch up

Fallajhcopy

I have a few cards to share with you that I made during the week. First two cards use the SCS sketch 304. The fall card is how the layout truly looks and on the winter card, I flipped the sketch to match my image.  Both images I used are from Sweet ‘n Sassy and are both digitals.

Colored image with copics and highlighted with prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits. Cutout the image completely and popped it up. The design paper is DCWV Amber Autumn. This is also for the “Walk on By” HYCCT where you make a card inspired by what you see when you take a walk and right now I'm seeing lots of fall decorations on the houses I walk by.

Fallajhcopy

For Cocoa, I colored him with copics and again highlighted with prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I distressed all the layers.  This is also for Joan’s HYCCT challenge of no sentiments on the front of the card.

cocoamittsahcopy

My oldest is in Cross Country. For the girls, the season is over but two of the boys made it to districts which is this weekend. I made this cross country tennis shoe for the team to sign and give to the coach. I had to include 2 extra inserts as they were all writing autobiographies to the coach. lol   I used this template for my shoe but added the spikes. Our school colors are black/white and little red but oldest didn’t want a black shoe which makes sense since it would have been hard for the kids to write on black cardstock. This also works for HYCCT of “Don’t be Square” .

crosscountryshoeajh 
        
              Thanks for stopping by!

                        Amber

1 comments:

Tammylee said...

Just stopped by to say hi! And to give you this award! I got the Attitude! Blog Award So stop by my blog to pick it up! Also get a $5.00 coupon to the store!

Tammylee