Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MyGrafico #72 – Make it Sparkle

TeacherMummyajh

So this week at MyGrafico we were challenged to “Make it Sparkle”. We used JW Illustrations Digi Clip Art Halloween Owls/Digi Paper.

I decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking again. Since we had to have sparkles of some sort on our projects, I googled how to make “glitter in Photoshop”. And used this Animated Glitter Image Tutorial but didn’t make mine animated of course. (I also made mine a little stronger in the percentage in the amount area in the Noise section.)  I glittered the owl’s wings, branch and the hanging stars. Made some sparkly brads and even added a scalloped frame to the picture. All the paper (but the frame) comes from the Digi Paper. I took the color from the purple paper to make my frame and the orange paper to the alphabets. Even digital embossed the black paper! I’m afraid to say it but I’m starting to like digital scrapbooking!

TeacherMummyajh This picture is from 2006, Allie’s 2nd grade teacher and obviously this is from their Halloween party. We were playing a game where the kids had to wrap the teacher in toilet paper to look like a mummy. Allie is the one wrapping Mrs.Maurice in the picture (you can see her wings). Teachers are always great sports at the school parties.

Alphabets and frame came from the freebie section of Free Digital Scrapbooking.com.


          Thanks for stopping by!

                     Amber

5 comments:

Dawn said...

hahahahah...that is too stinkin cute!

Tammylee said...

Cute layout. The owl you chose works perfect.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute layout!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

cute Layout!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout. The owl you choose is perfect.