Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I made another Design Team!

I'm excited to be making my first post as one of the new SNSS Design Divas. Yes, you heard me, I am now on the Sweet ‘n Sassy design team! Just a little bit about them: “Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a Christian clear stamp and digi stamp company offering a wide variety of hand drawn designs and sentiments perfect for any stamper or scrapbooker. Our images are from the heart and we hope they will inspire you to create beautiful projects from your heart!”


I used the newly released Wait on the Lord set to make this vintage card.  Stamped the verse in distress vintage photo ink and cut it out using Spellbinders Labels One. Used a border punch to layer under the long strip and added a prima flower with a pearl attached. All design paper comes from the Paper Studio Mirabelle paper pack.  I used Splitcoaststamper's Sketch #305 for my layout.

WaitontheLordajhcopy

Supplies used:Stamps: Sweet n’ Sassy Stamps – Wait on the Lord
Paper: olive green, vanilla, The Paper Studio - Mirabelle
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Accessories: Prima flower, brad
Tools:  Nestabilities, border punch


           Thanks for stopping by!
                    Amber

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Lovely card, too!

Unknown said...

a big congrats :)

Lynn's Place said...

WTG on being published... such a nice feeling isn't it?... your work rocks tfs

Tazza said...

Congrats on the new team...